The Newfoundland & Labrador Psychology Board (NLPB) regulates the profession of Psychology in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Canadian Regulatory Boards
Nova Scotia: http://www.nsbep.org/
Prince Edward Island: http://www.peipsychology.org/peiprb/
New Brunswick: http://www.cpnb.ca/
British Columbia: https://collegeofpsychologists.bc.ca/
Organizations related to the Regulation of the Psychology Profession in North America
Information related to the practice of Psychology in Newfoundland and Labrador
Professional Associations related to the profession of Psychology
Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
The Canadian Psychological Association is the national association for the science, practice and education of psychology in Canada who’s objective it is to:
• To improve the health and welfare of all Canadians;
• To promote excellence and innovation in psychological research, education, and practice;
• To promote the advancement, development, dissemination, and application of psychological knowledge; and
• To provide high-quality services to members.
APA’s mission is to promote the advancement, communication, and application of psychological science and knowledge to benefit society and improve lives by:
- Utilizing psychology to make a positive impact on critical societal issues.
- Elevating the public’s understanding of, regard for, and use of psychology.
- Preparing the discipline and profession of psychology for the future.
- Strengthening APA’s standing as an authoritative voice for psychology.