The Newfoundland & Labrador Psychology Board (NLPB) regulates the profession of Psychology in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
For applicants applying through the PLUS process:
- Please complete this “Application for Registration as a Psychologist through the Psychology Licensure Universal System (PLUS),”
- Submit this, along with the $100 fee to the Newfoundland and Labrador Psychology Board
- By email to email@example.com, or
- By regular mail to the Board mailing address:
Newfoundland and Labrador Psychology Board
P.O. Box 8275
St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
After receipt of this information, an ASPPB PLUS Licensure Specialist will contact you directly with further instructions regarding completing the application process and payment of the remaining $200 fee.
For applicants applying from another Canadian jurisdiction:
For applicants wishing to apply for temporary registration:
Please complete the Application for Temporary Registration as a Psychologist
Registration Fee: $725.00
Inactive Registration Fee: $300.00
Reinstatement Fee: $75.00
Letter of Standing: $20.00
Additional Registration Certificate: $10.00
Elegant Certificate of Registration: $40.00
Fee for NSF checks: $25. The Board further reserves the right to invoice for any bank charges in addition to that amount.
Payment of the fees listed may be made by either:
- Email transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selecting the “Make a Payment” link on the NLPB main page.
- Check sent to the Board by regular mail.