The Newfoundland & Labrador Psychology Board (NLPB) regulates the profession of Psychology in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
For applicants seeking registration in Newfoundland and Labrador:
- Please complete the “Application for Registration as a Psychologist” in Newfoundland and Labrador,
- Submit this, along with the $300 application fee to the Newfoundland and Labrador Psychology Board, by regular mail to the Board mailing address:
Newfoundland and Labrador Psychology Board
P.O. Box 8275
St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- The application fee may be paid by :
- Email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card by navigating to the Board website (https://nlpsychboard.ca/) and selecting the “Make a Payment” link at the top of the page or
- Personal check or money order.
For applicants applying from another Canadian jurisdiction:
For applicants wishing to apply for temporary registration:
Please complete the Application for Temporary Registration as a Psychologist
Registration Fee: $850.00
Inactive Registration Fee: $350.00
Parental Leave (18 months): $525.00
Reinstatement Fee: $300.00
Letter of Standing: $20.00
Additional Registration Certificate: $10.00
Elegant Certificate of Registration: $40.00
Fee for NSF checks: $25. The Board further reserves the right to invoice for any bank charges in addition to that amount.
Payment of the fees listed may be made by either:
- Email transfer sent to email@example.com
- Selecting the “Make a Payment” link on the NLPB main page.
- Check sent to the Board by regular mail.